sexy fun freedom...
Pastease breast pasties have been contributing to the positive body image of hundreds of thousands of women all around the world since 2002.
In a global lingerie empire, these guys would definitely be Head of Fun!
Pastease are totally unique in what they do and how they do it. Bringing together functionality, freedom and fun, Pastease push boundaries with their liberating approach to traditional notions of underwear, encapsulated perfectly in their handmade breast pasties and nipple covers.
From colour changing sequins (yep, these actually exist) to cats with smiley faces – pineapples to pumpkins – the art of covering your nipples just became a whole lot more interesting…
Pastease are for smiles…
Based in the USA, Pastease are a family run business, distributing their unique brand of flirty fun and contemporary products around the world. Wanting to put a smile on people’s faces is at the core of what they do – that and encouraging each and every woman to feel amazing in their own skin.
Their range of nipple pasties embody a sense of playfulness but they are also durable, waterproof and cleverly designed with functionality in mind.
Pastease are proud to fly the flag for positive body image and are huge advocates of female liberation. Their ‘Sexy Fun Freedom’ strapline sums up their vision perfectly.
Pastease® nipple covers use a latex-free, medical-grade, waterproof adhesive that is safe for skin.
Simply peel off the backing, position and stick for instant FUN!
Are they waterproof?
- Yes! But they will start to peel away if your skin has any kind of lotion, oil or sunscreen around your nipples. Apply any sunscreen/lotion after the Pastease.
Will the adhesive irritate my skin?
- The majority of Pastease® wearers showed no signs of skin irritation when removed gently at the end of use. All Pastease adhesive products are latex-free.
how long will they stick on?
- When properly applied, Pastease® will stay on in most any condition. Pastease® are skin safe but can cause minor irritation after extensive wear. Discontinue use if you have irritation.
What is the best way to remove Pastease® for more sensitive skin?
- One way is to apply a spot of your favourite lip balm or lotion to the end of your nipples. If you forget to do that, another way to remove them is to apply oil or lotion around the Pastease and let it absorb into the surrounding skin. Then, gently peel away the Pastease and add more oil or lotion to the exposed areola as desired.
- Do not use if you have sensitive skin, open cuts, depigmentation issues or sun-burned skin. Have fun but use Pastease® at your own risk.